Acti 9 – New Smarter Modular Systems
Acti 9 represents the fifth generation of Schneider’s low voltage modular systems. His older brother Multi 9 has finally evolved to much better and smarter system. Multi 9 was the famous and most known product of Schneider’s ex brand Merlin Gerin (now is incorporated into Schneider global brand), and now new Acti 9 is ready to inherit it.
Before Acti 9 – iC60 and Multi 9 – C60 modular systems, there was also Multi 9 – C32, F32 and F70 at the beginning of development.
Acti 9 covers all applications, especially in polluted environments and networks, for absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
Acti 9 exclusivities
For absolute safety and improved continuity of service.
- VISI-SAFE – Guaranteed safe intervention on site
- VISI-TRIP – Fast location of the faulty outgoer to minimize dowtime
- The super immunization “Si” on RCD – Improved continuity of service, especially in polluted environments and networks
- Front face class 2 - Continuous safety for operators and non-qualified personnel
VISI-SAFE concept is combining:
- Contact position indication with the green strip
- Impulse voltage withstand: Uimp 6 kV
- Insulation voltage: Ui 500 V
- Pollution degree: level 3 (conductive pollution, dust,etc.)
Easy to choose
- Compliance with both IEC/EN 60898 & IEC/EN 60947-2 - Suitable for commercial and industrial applications
- RCDs fully coordinated up to the MCB’s breaking capacity – Peace of mind, easy to select
Easy to install
- Quick and ergonomic wiring, safe connections
- IP20 insulated flap terminals
- Distribloc system
- Twice the standard terminal tightening torque
Easy to operate
- Great readability:
- large circuit labelling area
- specific colour code system.
- Upgradeability with Multiclip system
- Load rebalancing and addition of new outgoers.
- Device removable with comb busbar in place
- Double locking.
- Arc-resistant low voltage switchgear
- Shielding Of Power Cables
- Standard IEC 60947-2
- GE AKD-20 Low-Voltage Switchgear
- Guide To Low Voltage Busbar Trunking Systems (1)
Be nice and share this article with others! How to use all these nice buttons?